Momok Ghost

Momok Ghost is a collection of true ghost stories.

Please note that this blog does not prove the existence of ghosts or spirits. The majority of the tales here have been compiled from the experiences of friends, family, and acquaintances. Although some names have been changed to protect the privacy of those involved, the locations and details are given as accurately as possible to preserve the credibility of Momok Ghost.

Detached Double-Storey House in Pearl Park

There's a detached double-storey house in Pearl Park, Kuching. It's somewhere behind the Sunny Hill School.
More than 10 years ago, a nice family rented the house for a while. Staying there, they heard and saw some strange things...

The auntie living there heard strange noises and the sound of footsteps on the roof at night.

One of the daughters saw her auntie standing alone in a room, glaring at her. She called out to her aunt, but there was no reply. Her aunt just stood there, silently staring at her angrily. She ran upstairs, and found out that her aunt was there with the rest of her family.

And the youngest daughter supposedly heard babies crying in the garden...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Stories. Over here in USA ghost hunting is a form of sport or hobby. There are ghost hunting club everywhere now.May be you can try some EVP experiment.

Anonymous said...

Stacy Horn at NYC blogs about ghost. See this link

http://www.stacyhorn.com/unbelievable/

Sassuy said...

wanlao...so many ghost..sh*t!!~

Momok Ghost said...

Anonymous: EVP? Sorry, I don't know that acronym. I'm not that well informed in the paranormal..just a casual interest here manifesting itself in my blog. :) Stacy Horn seems to have some pretty solid research there though!

JohnnyWzM: Yeah, quite a lot! Seems like most people have a personal ghost story to share..

R'ain said...

Found this interesting blog while blog-walking. Story such as this is very normal eh?? I mean, i read many stories here saying they saw someone who was supposedly be somewhere else. Got an experience like this one too. Happened in my house at Sungai Besar, Selangor. It happened around 7.30 - 8.30pm. I saw my mum in the kitchen wearing her green polka-dot maternity dress, holding a thermos, heading to the open kitchen door (which lead to the kebun kelapa sawit behind the house). I asked her for a glass of hot milo. She just smiled in quite a weird way. Then I turned around and two steps later i was in front of my parents room. What i saw confused me; my mum and dad were playing with my three younger sibs. There is no way my mum could move so fast around the house, up the stairs and went into the room without me noticing. I mean, i just took two steps. I have lots of paranormal experience in that house which only stops after my grandpa decided to cut down all the oil-palm trees and koko to make new houses.